specialists in communications
passionate about our work and proud of the results.
AVG, a global
internet security provider, wanted to differentiate itself in an overcrowded
and fast moving market. By creating an integrated corporate communications
programme utilising social networking
(Twitter, Facebook and Blogs), online and offline media
relations and reputation management, we were able to enhance company
awareness and positioning in EMEA, North and South America and APAC
– increasing share of voice from 7.4% to 16.8%.
We succeeded in closely targeting campaigns at consumers and businesses
leading to increased sales and a better awareness and education about
online threats and viruses.
This campaign extended beyond brand awareness to building loyalty among
users and keeping the communication fresh and energised. The web, and
social networking in particular, is evolving on a daily basis, so it
is essential to keep ahead of the game.
The communications programme includes
- Developing an online and offline communications
strategy with metrics
- Supporting new market entry and new product launches
- Creating a cohesive global structure
- Recruiting and managing a global internal team and external agencies
spread across several countries
- Driving proactive outreach to target media
- Attracting potential users and maintaining